Online access to physicians 24/7 through your computer, tablet or mobile phone.
Speak with a physician in real-time for non-emergency health concerns to obtain a diagnosis or a prescription, if necessary.
Virtual Visits Resources
- Go to myuhc.com and select "Virtual Visit Provider Group"
- Log in to request a visit
Note: first-time visits require registration
- Set up an appointment
- You can expect to speak with a virtual provider within 30 minutes of your request
- You are also able to schedule an appointment for a specific time
- Speak with a U.S. board-certified physician during your visit
When to Use Virtual Visits
- Your physician's office is closed
- You are on business travel or vacation
- You have children at home and can't take them to the physician's office
- You don't feel well and are not sure if you need to visit a physician
Conditions Commonly Treated through Virtual Visits:
- Cough/sore throat
- Sinus infection
- Respiratory infection
Virtual Visits are Not Good for:
- Anything requiring an exam or tests
- Complex or chronic conditions
- Injuries requiring bandaging or sprains/broken bones
Virtual Visits are charged like any other physician's office visit. A copay is charged, based on the in-network rate for your medical plan.
- Choice Plus 80, 90, 100 and Choice In-Network: Copay is $30
- High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP): The full cost ($40 or $45) applies up to your deductible. After you hit the deductible, the Plan pays 90% of the full cost.