It’s time to review and make updates to your contact information so you receive important materials—including 2023 Benefits Open Enrollment details. Please review and make any updates by Monday, September 26, 2022.
2023 Benefits Open Enrollment begins October 31, 2022. Look for related materials throughout October.
HOW TO REVIEW AND UPDATE YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION
- Go to my.columbia.edu
- Log in with your UNI and password
- Scroll down; click the “People at Columbia”(PAC) icon
- Log in again with your UNI and password (if prompted)
- On the PAC landing page, click “Personal Details”
- Make necessary updates to Addresses, Contact Details, and other information
- For changes you cannot make yourself, contact your Department Administrator
- Review your emergency contact information and ensure there is at least one emergency contact listed
- Log out
Note: You will need to use multi-factor authentication (how to setup DUO multi-factor authentication).
If your address, telephone numbers, and emergency contact are up to date, no action is needed.
If you use a mailing address different from your Home Address: Click “Add Mailing Address” and fill in the form. When provided, the University will use the mailing address.
For questions or assistance logging in, please submit a ticket to the CUIT Service Desk, email [email protected] or call 212-854-1919.
If you have questions, please contact your Departmental Administrator, or call the Human Resources Service Center: 212-851-2888.