PTS Reminder for The School at Columbia University
The 2018-2019 school year is just around the corner. To ensure you receive your Primary Tuition Scholarship (PTS) Benefit for The School at Columbia University, submit your PTS application for the 2018-2019 school year to EBPA beginning June 1, 2018.
As a reminder, the PTS Benefit pays 50% of your dependent child’s tuition for grades K-8 at The School at Columbia, as long as you and your child live within the five boroughs of New York City. A child with two parents eligible for the benefit, hired on or before July 1, 2011, can receive two scholarships simultaneously, covering 100% of the tuition.
Steps to Complete the PTS Application Process
- Go to http://hr.columbia.edu/cu-officers, click “Log In: Benefits Enrollment System” and log in with your UNI and password; then, authenticate your access with DUO.
- Under Actions, click on “Tuition Programs, Print Your Eligibility Form”
- Under Within Columbia University, select “Primary Tuition Scholarship – The School at Columbia University“ and print the form
- Complete your PTS application and include the first page of your Enrollment or Re-Enrollment contract from The School at Columbia
- Submit your completed application to EBPA (details available on the PTS Checklist for The School at Columbia University)
Helpful Tools and Resources
The following resources are available as a guide to help you prepare and submit your application(s) to EBPA:
EBPA will notify you by email if your PTS application is missing any required information. Please respond as quickly as possible to avoid any processing delays.
If you have any questions about the PTS Policy or other Tuition Program benefits, please call the Columbia Benefits Service Center at 212-851-7000 (9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m., Monday-Friday) or email your questions to [email protected].