Support Staff - Explore Tuition Programs for You & Your Family
Columbia University has a long-standing tradition of providing access to a world class education. The University encourages you to pursue higher education to enrich your life and help support your professional and educational goals.
As a Support Staff member, you may be eligible to receive Tuition Exemption benefits at Columbia University, Barnard College or Teachers College. The cost of tuition is exempt, based on your eligibility and benefits coverage. Your dependents may be eligible for the unused portion of your tuition exemption benefits at Columbia only.
In case you missed it, our newest benefit—College Coach, college admissions assistance for you and your children—includes topical webinars, workshops, online resources, and one-on-one personal assistance. To register for College Coach, log in or sign up for an account with Bright Horizons, the program administrator.
The Fall 2020 College Coach webinar is:
Paying for College
Learn effective paying-for-college strategies to make it easier to afford your child’s education, including:
- Where financial assistance comes from and how to maximize eligibility
- How aid eligibility is determined and tricky caveats hidden in the fine print
- The most effective way to negotiate for more funds
- Key considerations when selecting the right education loan
Suggested for parents/guardians of 9th – 12th graders.
Choose one session:
- Wednesday, October 14, 2020, 8:00 PM
- Tuesday, October 27, 2020, 12:00 PM
- To review your Tuition Programs eligibility status, application forms, checklists and FAQ’s: Log in CUBES; Select "Tuition."
- On the Tuition Programs landing page, you will see links to all the benefits you are eligible for. Click on a related link to view the eligibility form.
HR Benefits is available to support you: Please contact the Columbia Benefits Service Center by email email@example.com, or phone: 212-851-7000, Monday - Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.