Request Workplace Accommodations

Workplace Accommodations

If you have a need resulting from a permanent or temporary medical condition, the CUHR Leave Management Office provides the following services to support employees with permanent or temporary medical conditions:

  • Arrange permanent or temporary accommodations in your workplace
  • Assist you in understanding the medical leave policies, benefits and documentation they may need to submit
  • Ease your transition from a medical leave back to work at the University
  • Review Covid-19 related accommodation requests

University policies conform to the provision of the Americans With Disabilities Act.

How to Submit a Request

Whether you are returning from a medical leave, have a chronic condition, need an accommodation for a temporary injury, or the effects of a medical procedure, the CUHR Leave Management Office can coordinate with you and your department.

If you need a workplace accommodation, please submit the following to CUHR Leave Management:

You may also contact the Leave Management office for a confidential consultation.