Image Carousel with 7 slides
A carousel is a rotating set of images. Use the previous and next buttons to change the displayed slide
College Coach Fall 2023 Webinar Series
PSAT - What a Score Means, Why it Matters:
Tuesday, Dec. 12, Noon ET
New Tuition Programming
Lunch & Learn Series
Tuition Exemption Benefits for You and Your Dependents
Submit Fall Term 2023 Forms Now
Job-Related Graduate Education Certification
Submit Fall Term 2023 JRGEC Forms Now
Student Debt Solutions
Upcoming Student Loan Forgiveness Workshops
Scheduled Every Two Weeks
College Tuition Scholarship Benefit
Submit Fall Term 2023
Application Forms Now
Primary Tuition Scholarship Benefit
Submit 2023-2024 School Year
Application Forms Now
Tuition Program Benefits
Columbia University has a long tradition of providing access to world-class education. Explore the tuition program benefits offered to you and your eligible family members.
The American Language Program
For the American Language Program only, the Tuition Exemption Benefit pays for one course per term, up to a maximum of two courses per academic year (all sessions during the Summer Term count as one term) for Postdoctoral Research Scientists/Scholars, Postdoctoral Research Fellows and Postdoctoral Clinical Fellows. The Program does not pay for other courses, nor for any courses taken by spouses, same-sex domestic partners or children.
Please note, there is no waiting period.
How to Apply
For each term:
- To print your Tuition Eligibility form, log in to CUBES.
- You will be asked to enter your UNI and password and confirm your access using multifactor authentication (DUO).
- Once logged in, select "Tuition." On the Tuition Programs page, under Within Columbia University, select “Tuition Exemption – For Yourself.”
- Submit the completed and signed Tuition Benefit Eligibility form and, if it applies, your signed original Job-Related Graduate Course Certification form to [email protected].
- Submit the completed and signed Tuition Benefit Eligibility Form to CU Student Financial Services before the end date of the Change of Program Period each term (see the Academic Calendar for details).
Retiree - Officers
How to Apply & Checklists:
- Primary Tuition Scholarship Checklist - NYC Private Schools
- Primary Tuition Scholarship Checklist - The School at Columbia
- College Tuition Scholarship Checklist
- Tuition Exemption Checklist - Officers
- Tuition Exemption Checklist - Support Staff
- College Coach Registration
- Student Debt Solutions Resources
- Lunch & Learn Series Registration
HR Benefits is always available to support you. Please contact us with any questions you may have about Tuition Program benefits coverage and eligibility for you and your dependents
Benefits Service Center Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Email to submit a question
So many choices – where should you and your student begin? Get advice (for free!) from college admissions experts through your Bright Horizons College Coach benefit.
Is your student wondering how to craft a college essay that wins over the admissions department? Are you both looking forward to checking it off the list?
The Spring 2024 term is quickly approaching. To receive the College Tuition Scholarship (CTS) benefit, Officers must apply each term; one application per child.
Note: Your employment at Columbia, or at other nonprofit or governmental entities, may entitle you to certain loan forgiveness under the U.S. Department of Education’s Public Loan Forgiveness Program. Questions about eligibility and qualifying loan payments must be directed to the U.S. Department of Education. For more information, please carefully review the information provided by the U.S. Department of Education.