Throughout the summer, invest in your professional development by exploring our numerous opportunities to learn.
Learning & Development (L&D) courses for faculty and staff include in-person workshops, customized programs and online learning resources that help strengthen core professional skills.
Email [email protected] if you need further assistance.
Fall 2021 Course Registration opens in September
Explore one of our of our recommended books to enrich your professional development:
- 'Leading from Anywhere: The Essential Guide to Managing Remote Teams' by David Burkus
- Leading from Anywhere provides everything you’ll need to survive and thrive as the leader of a remote team
- 'Crucial Conversations: Tools for Talking When Stakes Are High, Second Edition' by Kerry Paterson, Joseph Grenny, David Maxfield, Ron McMillan, and Al Switzler
- Suggested for anyone seeking ways to communicate with colleagues persuasively and effectively
- 'Get a G.R.I.P. on Remote Work: Tips and Techniques to Avoid "Zoomicide" and Other Hazards' by Andrew Silberman
- Beneficial reading for anyone looking for ways to deal with and overcome the challenges presented by remote work
LinkedIn Learning provides video courses taught by industry experts in software, creative, and business skills. Select one of the video course below or visit the LinkedIn Learning website to explore all LinkedIn Learning offerings.
Learning for Managers
- Keeping a Virtual Team Connected (Video)
- Leveraging Virtual and Hybrid Teams (Course)
- Leading both in Person and at a Distance (Video)
- Fostering Inclusion and Belonging in the New Normal (Video)