Throughout the summer, invest in your professional development by exploring our numerous opportunities to learn.
Learning & Development (L&D) courses for faculty and staff include in-person workshops, customized programs and online learning resources that help strengthen core professional skills.
Email [email protected] if you need further assistance.
Fall 2021 Course Registration opens in September
Explore one of our of our recommended books to enrich your professional development:
- 'Leading from Anywhere: The Essential Guide to Managing Remote Teams' by David Burkus
- Leading from Anywhere provides everything you’ll need to survive and thrive as the leader of a remote team
- 'Crucial Conversations: Tools for Talking When Stakes Are High, Second Edition' by Kerry Paterson, Joseph Grenny, David Maxfield, Ron McMillan, and Al Switzler
- Suggested for anyone seeking ways to communicate with colleagues persuasively and effectively
- 'Get a G.R.I.P. on Remote Work: Tips and Techniques to Avoid "Zoomicide" and Other Hazards' by Andrew Silberman
- Beneficial reading for anyone looking for ways to deal with and overcome the challenges presented by remote work