Below are highlighted learning paths, with courses to help you get started with LinkedIn Learning. Check back periodically, as suggested topics will change to showcase courses best fit to accommodate our Columbia faculty & staff.
What is LinkedIn Learning?
LinkedIn Learning offers on-demand courses, led by industry experts. These video tutorials and resources can help you discover and develop your skills in areas such as software and technology, leadership and project management, and even mindfulness. It can also help you prepare for professional certification exams and earn continuing education credits -- plus much more!
Through your Columbia University subscription, faculty & staff have unlimited access to over 16,000 courses, available at no cost to you.
LinkedIn Learning is limited to CU and CUIMC Faculty, Staff, and Students. Affiliates of CU do not have access under the CU subscription.
Enter the Challenge
Follow these steps to enter the Learning Challenge:
- Download the LinkedIn Learning Challenge calendar
- Complete each short LinkedIn Learning challenge (less than 5 mins each)
- Initial besides each title, once you’ve watched the daily video
- Share your progress to win - submit the LinkedIn Learning Challenge Submission form. with a photo/PDF of your completed calendar and your biggest takeaway by the end of the month to be entered into the raffle. One lucky winner will be randomly chosen to receive a prize!
- Print or save the challenge calendar. Consider placing it in a location that you frequent often, such as near your computer/desk, on your fridge, or save it on your computer desktop.
- Create a daily calendar reminder at a period of the day when you typically have down time -- that way a reminder will pop-up, triggering you to complete the day's activity.