Discounts & Perks
The Sprint Works Program has launched a brand new sweepstakes. Enter to win $50,000.
No purchase necessary.
With the school year coming to a close, what better way to kick off your summer than a memorable experience that will last a lifetime.
Through our partnership with Working Advantage, you have exclusive access to thousands of travel and entertainment discounts. And as a token of our appreciation for all you do, we’d like to extend a special extra savings offer.
Use promo code 10Welcome for an extra $10 off purchases over $100, until 7/1/19.
Movies - Concerts - Shows - Amusement Parks - Hotels - Sporting Events - & More!
Sign up for your access by visiting www.workingadvantage.com and enter our company code: 99042065
Thanks for a great year!
Current Discounts & Perks
Arts Initiative at Columbia
Arts Initiative at Columbia University: The CU Arts Initiative offers discounts to movies, Broadway, off-Broadway and other live performances, and access to cultural institutions throughout the city to faculty and staff.
Corporate Shopping Employee Discounts
Corporate Shopping Employee Discounts connects Columbia University employees and students to over 250 top national retailers offering incredible employee discounts and private offers. A few popular retailers include: Lands’ End, Costco, Ralph Lauren, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Kmart, Target, J.Crew, Brooks Brothers, 1800Flowers, ProFlowers, FTD, Shoes.com, Avis, Hertz, Budget, Enterprise Rent-a-Car, Citibank Mortgage Program, Restaurant.com, FragranceNet & Many More!
With special employee discounts and the highest levels of service there's never been a better reason to rent with Avis! Employees can save Up to 25% OFF Base Rates at Avis.
Offer: UP TO 25% OFF Base Rates.
Code: AWD#: D134100
BUDGET Car Rental
Budget-Rent-A-Car is one of the leading, most trusted providers of affordable and reliable car rental for the value-minded consumer. Employees can save Up to 25% OFF Base Rates at Budget.
Offer: UP TO 25% OFF Base Rates
Code: BCD#: Z408900
HERTZ Car Rental
Hertz offers savings and benefits wherever you rent — with 1,000 airport locations and over 1,000 locations across the country. Employees can save Up to 25% OFF Base Rates at Hertz.
Offer: UP TO 25% OFF
Code: CDP#: 1742729
Hotels.com has over 145,000 hotels in more than 60 countries. Whether you are travelling last minute as a family or need a hotel for business, we have the right hotel deal for you. Employees can save Up to 10% OFF select hotels at Hotels.com.
Offer: 10% OFF
Code: See site for discount code
ENROLL NOW for your FREE Brooks Brothers Corporate Membership Card and Save 15% OFF on regular price merchandise at Brooks Brothers U.S. and Canadian stores (including Outlets), by phone or online at BrooksBrothers.com.
Offer: 15% OFF
Organization ID #: 06001
Organization Enrollment Pin: 72644
Organization Name: Corporate Shopping Company
Millenia Optical is the Premier Optical suite of Harlem, providing the community with the best prices for quality designer prescription frames and shades. Our Doctor is on premises Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays for Routine and Medical eye exams. Our professional staff are experts in finding the perfect eyeglasses for your face shape and lifestyle. We specialize in exceptional customer service and will always go the extra mile.
Exclusive promotions for Columbia faculty and staff:
- $100 off Designer Frames
- Buy ONE get ONE free on designer Sunglasses (of equal or lesser value)
- Special pricing on prescription lenses
- Columbia ID must be presented to take advantage of these offerings
Location: 469 W 125th Street
New York, NY 10027
(Corner of Amsterdam Ave and 125th Street)
Phone: (646) 767-9159
Fax: (646) 767-9249
Monday - Thursday: 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
Friday: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Sunday: 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
As part of the Employee Assistance Program (EAP) through Humana, SpendLess is an online program that offers faculty and staff exclusive discounts on a variety of name-brand products and services at national retailers such as Ann Taylor, Avis, Barnes & Noble, The Children's Place, Footlocker, GAP, GNC, PetSmart, ProFlowers, Target, and more.
- Log in to the EAP website
- Username: columbia
- Password: eap
- Click on "Click here for the Humana web site"
- On the site, move your cursor over the tab "What's On Your Mind" and choose "Daily Living" from the drop down menu
- You will find the "Discount Center" link on the right hand column
- Registration required.
Six Flags Great Adventure
Please use Working Advantage or TicketsatWork to purchase discounted Six Flags tickets
TicketsatWork is the leading Corporate Entertainment Benefits provider, offering exclusive discounts, special offers and access to preferred seating and tickets to top attractions, theme parks, shows, sporting events, movie tickets, hotels and much more. TicketsatWork is a unique benefit offered exclusively to companies and their employees.
Tickets can be ordered online or by calling 1-800-331-6483.
Our company code: CUMC
Columbia University is pleased to offer a great benefit—Working Advantage! With Working Advantage, you can save up to 40% on movie tickets nationwide. Working Advantage also offers incredible discounts on Broadway Theatre, theme parks, hotels, sporting events, family events, online shopping, gift certificates, seasonal ski tickets and more!
Now available to faculty, students and staff.
To register for your free account:
- Visit Working Advantage
- Click on “Register” in the orange box at the top of the page
- Then click "Employees Click Here"
- Company code: 99042065
Columbia students, faculty and staff are eligible to receive discounts from the following phone carriers. The account must be in the Columbia member's name to qualify.
20% off per month and other discounts.
Columbia University employees Save with Sprint. New and Current customers are eligible for monthly savings on select Sprint service plans.
*Available for you and your family!
- Latest offers and store locator
- Code: GAUNV_CLB_ZZZ (Bring your Columbia University ID or paystub)
Current Sprint Customer?
Refer a friend and get a $50 rewards card for you and them. Up to $500 a year. Visit sprint.com/referral
Want to Receive Your Discount?
- Visit www.sprint.com/verify
- Enter in your mobile phone number on the Sprint network
- Follow the on-screen instructions to sign up for the discount.
- Click on the link you will receive in your work email
- This will activate your discount and verify your employment. You should expect to see the discount on your bill within 1 to 2 billing cycles.
- Please use generic @columbia.edu email domain (without server) when signing up.
Having trouble getting your discount, contact Amanda Pagán-Glass, Sprint Works Program, Account Manager at email@example.com
Columbia employees can now save up to 33% off on our new rates.
New Lines: To order start new lines of service or add a line to your existing account:
- Please call (855) 570-9947 (option 0)
- You must identify yourself as Columbia employee
- Mention promo code 12713TMOFAV
If you require additional support please call Rebecca Entwistle at (908) 489-6888, or you can email her at Rebecca.Entwistle@T-Mobile.com.
RETAIL ACTIVATIONS DO NOT QUALIFY FOR THIS OFFER.
Switching: Switch over to T-Mobile and we will pay up to $650.00 & more for your Early Termination Fee per line.
Place orders through our Advantage hotline at 855-570-9947:
- Option 0
- Mention promo code 12713TMOFAV
New Purchase: Purchase a new device with EIP & port in your current number. To receive up to $350 ETF credit per line:
- Upload your final bill to www.switch2tmobile.com
- Complete the ETF reimbursement form.
- The final bill must show your ETF amounts.
Exclusive discount offers for Columbia employees:
- Save up to 33% off our new rates
- New T-Mobile ONE were its an all in 1 plan that includes taxes and fees Family of 4 $40.00 per line or 2 lines for $120.00.
- 55+ can now receive 2 lines for $70.00 a month.
- T-Mobile Tuesdays Where you get FREE stuff every Tuesday. Download the app TODAY!!!!
- All the unlimited talk, text, and data of standard T-Mobile ONE
- Unlimited Inflight Wi-Fi via Gogo
- Name ID & Voicemail-to-Text
- Unlimited HD Video streaming
- 2x International Data speeds
- Unlimited tethering (10GB at LTE speed)
- No-cost DIGITS number with each line
- Unlimited Talk, Text & LTE Data
- No Contracts or Overage Charges
- Add up to 12 lines on a Family plan
- Unlimited talk, text & calls to Canada and Mexico
- Unlimited data, coverage in over 150+ countries, without signing an annual service contract. Even better, texting is free and calls are only 20 cents a minute.
- Latest LTE Handsets
- Streaming Music & Video on select channels like Netflix, Hulu and YouTube for FREE
- Free Shipping on new activations
- Generous 20-day return policy
RETAIL ACTIVATIONS DO NOT QALIFY FOR THIS OFFER
Existing Customers: If you already have T-Mobile service and want to sign up for the program benefits, please email, Rebecca.Entwistle@T-Mobile.com to complete the migration.
Subject to change without notice*
Up to 19% off per month for qualifying plans, and other discounts.
Please use generic @columbia.edu email domain (without server) when signing up.
Special Discount on Fios for Employees!
Fios TV, Internet, Home Phone Discounts from Verizon
Switch to Fios for just $69.99 a month, triple play with Fios Gigabit Internet Connection, TV and Home Phone. (Rate includes employee discount and auto pay discount) plus taxes, equipment and fees.
- Plus your choice: Free Samsung Chromebook 3 or $200 credit toward select Samsung tech with a 2 year agreement.
- Order online at verizon.com/connections and we will waive your standard setup charge ($99 value).
Offer is online only, orders placed by phone or any other method do not qualify for the above offer. Offer ends 8/28/19.
Already have Verizon Fios? Current Verizon customers with Internet, TV and home phone bundles may be eligible for discounts of $10 off per month!
How to redeem: Go to Verizon.com/connections to enroll today and start saving!
For Verizon Fios discount related questions, please contact Catherine.firstname.lastname@example.org
Through Campus Travel Management, Columbians can receive free/discounted services for all their travel-related needs.
Transportation Services has partnered with NJ TRANSIT to offer commuter benefits.
- Join as a Columbia University affiliate (students, faculty and staff) and receive a discount toward membership.
- Get 24/7 access to Zipcars parked all over the city.
- Simply reserve online, let yourself in with your Zipcard and drive.
- Low hourly and daily rates always include gas and insurance.
CUIT Computer Discounts
Telephone: (212) 854-1919
Schools and departments can make institutional computer purchases through Columbia's agreements with Dell and Apple.
Preferred Vendor List
Other personal discounts on software, electronics and other items are also available from certain University vendors through Purchasing's Preferred Vendor List.
Telephone: (212) 854-4179
The Purchasing Office is responsible for implementing and directing all University procurement policies and procedures. The Purchasing Office is committed to providing optimum procurement service and assistance to the University community, and working with faculty and staff to develop and implement sound, cost-effective policies, procedures and systems to facilitate the procurement of the goods and services needed to support University research and teaching.
The Purchasing Office also negotiates and executes Master Agreements with vendors in order to provide the University Community with the best total cost for goods and services. Master Agreements utilize the University’s buying power, ensuring that the goods and services provided offer the best value to the University.
The Purchasing Office web page is a resource that provides all pertinent information, including necessary forms, lists of all University Master Agreements, Purchasing Office phone numbers and email address, etc. If there are any questions concerning policies or procedures, the website can answer them or you can contact any Purchasing staff member.