Certificate programs are multi-week, interactive development workshop series that introduces practical tools and enables immediate application to real workplace challenges and opportunities. Participants expand their toolkit and network to leverage throughout their career.
Emerging Leaders Program (ELP)
Columbia University’s Emerging Leaders Program (ELP) is a certificate series aimed at developing the mindset, skillset, and toolset of individual contributors and managers growing into a leadership role.
ELP is tailored for the following:
- Individual contributors seeking opportunities to grow within their current role.
- Project leads responsible for informal teams with few or no direct reports.
- Managers working to establish a new or enhanced team culture and/or business practices.
- Colleagues actively engaged in changing school/department processes.
- Senior leaders charged with organizational change and transition.
This multi-week blended learning program is designed to introduce fundamental leadership competencies that promote high performance. This program runs Tuesday and Thursday, 10:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m., April 6 through May 6, 2021.
To learn more, review the Emerging Leaders Program (ELP) Flyer.
Management and Leadership Development:
Do It Your Way
To learn more about one-day or tailored leadership development opportunities view the flyer below for detailed descriptions.
Additional Certificate Programs (Dates Not Yet Determined)
To learn more about future in-person Certificate Programs, download the Certificate Series Roadmap. If you prefer to join an in-person Certificate Program when it becomes available, apply to a future cohort. The Learning & Development team will contact you when a session becomes available.