Identify your MBTI® style and learn how different styles can work together in complementary ways.
Target Audience: Faculty, Managers, and Staff who are looking to utilize their unique MBTI® style to understand themselves, work effectively with others, and successfully reduce conflict. Workshop Type: Virtual Workshop
By the end of this workshop, participants will:
● Understand your own personality type preferences and the uses of the MBTI®
● Learn to appreciate, value, and work with all of the sixteen personality types
● Gain a better understanding as to why others communicate as they do and learn how to adapt your own preferences
● Obtain skills on how to work through conflict that arises from type differences
● Learn how to maximize your impact through your unique type and style