Gain an in-depth analysis of your top 5 CliftonStrengths® to help you identify your dominant talents, develop strategies and personalized resources for building a strengths-based work life.
*Please note, required (non-refundable) pre-work for this course includes an assessment.
Target Audience: Faculty, Managers and Staff who are looking to identify and leverage their approach to strategic thinking, executing work, influencing others and building relationships.
Workshop Type: Virtual Workshop
By the end of this workshop, participants will:
- Identify top 5 strengths to gain greater self-awareness
- Understand how they absorb, think and analyze information and situations
- Recognize their intuitive approach to completing work
- Review preferences for working with and influencing others
- Gain strategies for building stronger relationships based on their unique style