Learn how to determine what, when and to whom you should delegate, as well as how to create a delegation plan and conduct effective delegation meetings.
Category: Management & Leadership
Target audience: All Faculty and Managers who want to enhance their own productivity and focus on crucial goals by delegating tasks and projects to their team members.
By the end of this workshop, participants will learn how to:
- Describe the benefits of delegation to the delegator and the recipient of the delegation
- Identify tasks to delegate to others
- Select appropriate people to accept delegated tasks
- Influence others to accept delegated tasks
- Create a plan for delegation that includes appropriate training and follow-up checkpoints
- Plan and practice conducting a delegation meeting