Identify your MBTI® style and learn how different styles can work together in complementary ways.
Target Audience: Faculty, managers, and staff who are looking to utilize their unique MBTI® style to understand themselves, work effectively with others, and successfully reduce conflict.
By the end of this workshop, participants will:
- Understand your own personality type preferences and the uses of the MBTI®
- Learn to appreciate, value, and work with all of the sixteen personality types
- Gain a better understanding as to why others communicate as they do and learn how to adapt your own preferences
- Obtain skills on how to work through conflict that arises from type differences
- Learn how to maximize your impact through your unique type and style
*Please note required (non-refundable) pre-work for this course includes the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator assessment*