Learn to create professional communications that are clear, concise and successfully engage others.
Target Audience: All faculty, managers and staff who are looking to establish greater clarity and impact in their written communications.
By the end of the workshop, participants will:
- Identify the three most common failings of business writing and how to avoid them
- Analyze the target audience and tailor writing appropriately
- Choose words and phrases that project the correct image
- Avoid phrases that raise red flags to your readers
- Edit writing for clarity and correct use of grammar
- Improve the flow writing with transitional phrases
Price: $100 - payable by Chartstring