Using Trust to Drive Organizational Performance
Target audience: All faculty, managers, and staff who are looking to build trust, and accelerate the speed at which they establish it with clients, employees, and constituents.
By the end of the workshop participants will learn how to:
- Practice the 13 Behaviors of High Trust to develop, restore, and extend trust
- Create a Trust Action Plan to increase personal credibility and influence
- Practice communicating transparently, respectfully, and directly
- Identify how to extend appropriate levels of trust with co-workers
- Improve their track record of keeping commitments through a Peer Accountability Process
Price: $200 - payable by departmental Chartstring.