Learn a model to address common challenges that derail your team’s engagement and staff achievement.
Target Audience: Faculty, managers and staff looking to enhance the effectiveness of their teams working in a hybrid environment.
By the end of the workshop, participants will:
- Understand the five essential components of team performance and how they are affected by hybrid work
- Build trust among the team when working in different locations
- Enhance virtual team communications
- Explore how to successfully navigate conflict in a virtual setting
- Discuss how to maintain accountability in a hybrid environment through connection and collaboration