Learn cognitively and physically engaging strategies for communicating your ideas with greater clarity and confidence.
Target Audience: All faculty, managers and staff who are looking to improve their interpersonal communications skills.
By the end of the workshop you will learn:
- How to feel more confident responding in the moment
- Techniques for deepening their listening and collaboration skills
- Practical skills for delivering content while maximizing their personal presence
- How to craft a strategic personal story and target it to specific stakeholders
- Awareness of how physical and vocal presence impact confidence and credibility