Strengthen your impact as an individual contributor and prepare for future leadership roles.
Target Audience: Faculty, managers and staff who are interested in maximizing their performance potential and learning fundamental techniques for managing other people.
By the end of this workshop, participants will:
- Gain a leader's mindset and challenge assumed constraints to getting results
- Learn to take initiative and proactively seek direction, feedback and support
- Use a model for establishing, clarifying, prioritizing and achieving goals
- Improve the ability to self-diagnose skill level and commitment for assigned work
- Explore the Situational Leadership model to manage performance for self and others
- Tap into personal strengths, networks and inner resources for greater impact
- Understand key elements for building trust and fostering positive work relationships
- Review the four skills for effective listening, communicating and influencing others