Course description: Learn to create and edit basic Microsoft Office Excel 2010 worksheets and workbooks.
Maximum class size: 15 participants per session
Category: Productivity & Software
Target audience: All Faculty, Managers and Staff interested in gaining the necessary skills to create, edit, format and print basic Microsoft Office Excel 2010 worksheets.
By the end of this workshop, participants will learn how to:
- Create basic worksheets by using Microsoft Excel 2010
- Perform calculations in an Excel worksheet
- Modify an Excel worksheet
- Modify the appearance of data within a worksheet
- Manage Excel workbooks
- Print the content of an Excel worksheet