While students are working diligently to get into college, parents are facing the daunting question of how much college will cost.
This workshop provides a comprehensive overview of the various resources and strategies families use to cover college expenses. Families will learn:
· Where financial assistance comes from and how to maximize eligibility
· How aid eligibility is determined and tricky caveats hidden in the fine print
· The most effective way to appeal the initial financial aid award or negotiate for more funds
· Effective strategies to employ when spending assets on college
· Key considerations when selecting the right education loan
This topic is suggested for: parents/guardians of students in 9th - 12th grade.
Login Username: columbia | Password: Benefits4You