Develop the mindset, skillset, and toolset to consistently deliver successful projects to completion.
This course will be delivered in 3 - 90 minute sessions with breaks in between.
Target Audience: Faculty, Managers and Staff who manage or lead projects, contribute to projects or manage people that lead projects. Workshop Type: Virtual Workshop
By the end of this workshop, participants will:
● Establish clear and measurable project outcomes
● Create a well-defined project scope statement
● Identify, assess, and manage project risks
● Create a realistic and well-defined project schedule
● Create a clear communication plan around their project that includes regular project status reports and project changes
● Gain best practices for managing projects remotely