Learn project management tools and skills that can be applied immediately to your role.
Category: Productivity & Software
Target audience: All Faculty, Managers and Staff who manage or lead projects, contribute to projects, or manage people that lead projects.
By the end of this workshop, participants will learn how to:
- Understand and apply the project management process
- Determine and use effective project management practices
- Learn to use the various tools and techniques to support the practice
- Practice using techniques with in-class exercises
- Discuss and explore project management ideas, concerns and issues