Officers - Explore Tuition Programs for You & Your Family
Columbia University has a long standing tradition of providing access to a world class education for Officers and their families. Our Tuition Programs include, Tuition Exemption, Reduced Employee Rate, Primary and College Scholarships which are among the most valued benefits of working here at Columbia University.
Our Tuition Programs Brochure provides a brief summary of each benefit for you and your children, as well as highlights additional related resources available through the University’s Office of Work/Life and our Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
In case you missed it, our newest benefit—College Coach—College admissions assistance for you and your children includes topical webinars, workshops, online resources, and one-on-one personal assistance, provided by Bright Horizons.
To register for College Coach, log in or sign up for an account with Bright Horizons, the program administrator.
The Fall 2020 College Coach webinar is:
Paying for College
Learn effective paying-for-college strategies to make it easier to afford your child’s education, including:
- Where financial assistance comes from and how to maximize eligibility
- How aid eligibility is determined and tricky caveats hidden in the fine print
- The most effective way to negotiate for more funds
- Key considerations when selecting the right education loan
Suggested for parents/guardians of 9th – 12th graders.
Choose one session:
- Wednesday, October 14, 2020, 8:00 PM
- Tuesday, October 27, 2020, 12:00 PM
For resources and more information go to our Tuition Programs page.
- To review your Tuition Programs eligibility status, application forms, checklists and FAQ’s: Log in to CUBES; Select "Tuition."
- On the Tuition Programs landing page, you will see links to all the benefits you are eligible for. Click on a related link to view the eligibility form.
HR Benefits is available to support you: Please contact the Columbia Benefits Service Center by email firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone: 212-851-7000, Monday - Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.