Course description : Learn the 7 essential habits to improve personal productivity, engagement, collaboration and personal and professional success. This course is the Franklin Covey Signature 2-day experiential workshop based on the best-selling book by Dr. Stephen R. Covey.
*Please note the extended time. Lunch will be provided on both days.*
Category: Productivity & Software
Target audience: All Faculty, Managers and Staff who are want to leverage their strengths to achieve target goals and build relationships.
By the end of this workshop, participants will learn how to:
- Assess paradigms and align to principles of effectiveness
- Assume responsibility, focus and act on what can be controlled and influenced, instead of what can’t
- Define clear measures of success and create a plan to achieve them for both life and work
- Prioritize and achieve the most important goals instead of constantly reacting to urgencies
- Collaborate more effectively with others by building high-trust relationships of mutual benefit
- Influence others by developing a deep understanding of their needs and perspectives
- Develop innovate solutions that leverage diversity and satisfy all key stakeholders
- Increase motivation, energy and work/life balance by making time for renewal activities