Are you worried about tuition bills and the economic uncertainty of COVID-19? Let us help take the stress out of paying for college. In this presentation, you will learn effective paying-for-college strategies that will help you cover expenses and make it easier to afford your child’s education. You’ll learn:
- Where financial assistance comes from and how to maximize eligibility
- How aid eligibility is determined and tricky caveats hidden in the fine print
- The most effective way to appeal the initial financial aid award or negotiate for more funds
- Strategies to employ when spending assets on college
- Key considerations when selecting the right education loan
Suggested for parents/guardians of 9th – 12th graders.