Learn to view challenging conversations as opportunities to enhance partnerships with colleagues.
Target Audience: Faculty, managers and staff looking to build on existing relationships with colleagues by embracing difficult conversations.
By the end of this workshop, participants will:
- Define “difficult conversations” and what makes them difficult
- Identify the kinds of conversations viewed as difficult
- Apply a model to guide difficult conversations while building partnerships
- Deploy strategies during difficult conversations that work toward resolution while eliminating confusion
- Understand strategies to leverage in a real-world conversation