Learn methods and coaching processes to engage with peers in a mutually beneficial partnership.
Target Audience: Faculty, Managers and Staff looking to expand their peer coaching skills and increase the quality of their collaborations with colleagues.
By the end of this workshop, participants will:
- Explain the difference between peer coaching and other types of coaching
- Learn a four-step model as a framework to structure and shape a coaching conversation
- Practice delivering a peer coaching conversation
- Set meaningful goals and create an action plan to establish a focus and direction
- Learn how to develop and maintain a peer coaching relationship that is aligned with professional and career needs