Learn how to use persuasive speech and how to adapt that speech to different audiences.
Target Audience: Faculty, managers and staff who are seeking methods to understand how use persuasive speech and how to adapt that speech to different audiences.
By the end of the workshop you will learn to:
- Analyze what persuasive speaking means and how to adapt it to different audiences
- Identify the elements that makes a message persuasive
- Practice developing persuasive content using a real world example
- Examine elements of delivery that make a message more persuasive
- Expand your persuasive speaking when addressing questions and objections
- Practice delivering persuasive content with a real world example