PAC TBH Workflow Changes
Sent via email September 21, 2022
Beginning Friday, September 30, 2022, the Template-Based Hire (TBH) transactions for student officer appointments will follow a revised workflow to facilitate a quicker processing time.
What is New
When submitting a student officer appointment hire or rehire via Template-Based Hire, the templates no longer require approval at the below touchpoints in the process. This will allow the templates to move more quickly through the process and be entered into PAC.
This means that the Schools at the Morningside/Manhattanville/LDEO campuses and the Controller’s Office at CUIMC are now the final approvers for student officer transactions. Please ensure that all data is complete and accurate, and all required documents have been attached. There is no change to the required documentation.
- The templates will move from Department (Level 1) to School (Level 2) approval and then to the HRPC
- No Graduate School of Arts and Sciences (GSAS) approval for appointments in Arts & Sciences required
- No Provost Office, Academic Appointments (Level 3) approval required
- The templates will move from Department (Level 1) to Campus, Controller’s Office (Level 3) approval and then to the HRPC
- No Faculty Affairs (Level 2) approval required
- This revised workflow is only applicable for student officer appointments.
- All other TBH functionalities remain the same.
- Please ensure that you have attached the required documentation as HRPC will not process the transaction without this information. Reference Attaching Documents in TBH Job Aid.
Your Action is Required
All Template-Based Hire transactions in process must have final approval by 5 p.m. on Monday, September 26. Any TBH transactions that are still in the queue (including draft status) that have not received final approval by Monday, 9/26, 5 p.m., will be deleted and will need to be resubmitted by the department after the PAC downtime.
PAC will be unavailable during the regularly scheduled weekly downtime on Thursday, September 29, from 5 p.m. – 7 p.m.
If you have any questions, please contact the HR Service Center where you can log an incident or request a service or contact them at 212-851-2888.