Support Staff - Tax Savings Accounts

Tax Savings Accounts for Support Staff

Save money every year by using pre-tax funds for eligible healthcare, dependent care and commuting expenses. 

The University offers Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)s, including, Healthcare, Dependent Care, and the Transit/Parking Reimbursement Program (T/PRP) account. Using these tax savings accounts for eligible expenses could result in significant savings.

No matter which medical plan you choose—or if you choose not to enroll in University medical coverage)—you can enroll in the Healthcare and Dependent Care FSA, and the T/PRP.

Tax Savings Accounts Overview

* IRS limits are subject to change. 

**If you receive this benefit, the total contributions between DCFSA and Child Care Benefit cannot exceed the $5,000 annual amount.

You and/or your tax dependents don’t need to be enrolled in the University health plan to participate in an FSA. To manage FSA expenses, go to; click “Register Now;” use your Social Security Number as your member ID; use 902784 for the group/policy number.