Webinars & Trainings
To continue to be successful in our new work environment, take advantage of the free trainings, skills courses/workshops, and webinar tutorials that Columbia has to offer.
Learning & Development Workshops
Explore the current listing of live classes held in-person and via Zoom for faculty and staff. The workshops offered by Learning & Development are a great opportunity to enhance skills for both managers and employees.
View Past Sessions
- How to Execute a Flexible, Hybrid Operating Model
- Making the Transition Back to Campus a Success: For Managers
LinkedIn Learning Courses
Virtual courses for faculty and staff:
- Planning for Your Hybrid Organization
- Enhance Productivity in a Hybrid Work Environment
- Redesigning How We Work (for Managers and Leaders)
Virtual courses for managers:
- Keeping a Virtual Team Connected (Video)
- Leveraging Virtual and Hybrid Teams (Course)
- Leading both in Person and at a Distance (Video)
- Fostering Inclusion and Belonging in the New Normal (Video)
Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Resources
Starting on December 1, 2022, LifeWorks is Columbia's EAP provider, offering trainings and virtual resources for managers and employees.
To log in: visit columbiauniversity.lifeworks.com
(Username: Columbia Password: eap