Webinars & Trainings
To continue to be successful in our new work environment, take advantage of the free trainings, skills courses/workshops, and webinar tutorials that Columbia has to offer.
Learning & Development Workshops
Explore the current listing of live classes held in-person and via Zoom for faculty and staff. The workshops offered by Learning & Development are a great opportunity to enhance skills for both managers and employees.
See the full course offerings calendar
View Past Sessions
- How to Execute a Flexible, Hybrid Operating Model
- Making the Transition Back to Campus a Success: For Managers
LinkedIn Learning Courses
Virtual courses for faculty and staff:
- Planning for Your Hybrid Organization
- Enhance Productivity in a Hybrid Work Environment
- Redesigning How We Work (for Managers and Leaders)
Virtual courses for managers:
- Keeping a Virtual Team Connected (Video)
- Leveraging Virtual and Hybrid Teams (Course)
- Leading both in Person and at a Distance (Video)
- Fostering Inclusion and Belonging in the New Normal (Video)
Explore LinkedIn Learning Paths from Learning & Development
Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Resources
TELUS Health, formerly LifeWorks, is Columbia's EAP provider, offering trainings and virtual resources for managers and employees.
To log in: visit columbiauniversity.lifeworks.com
(Username: Columbia Password: eap