Employee Assistance Program
The Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is a network of free services, provided by Humana, to help you and your household members cope with issues experienced in everyday life. Services include short-term confidential counseling, wellness resources and tools to help you be successful in the workplace.
Username: Columbia Password: eap
Note: You do not have to be covered by a Columbia medical plan.
- Confidential 24/7 counseling and referral
- Short-term counseling of up to three sessions per topic (e.g., stress, anxiety, relationship issues)
- Wellness, nutrition and health living resources
- Identity theft protection
- Legal and financial services (available beginning January 1, 2019)*
- Free 30-minute consultations with attorneys, CPAs, mediators and financial counselors
- 25% discount on additional legal and preparation services
*Legal services provided by Humana, the University's EAP provider.
- Financial wellness guidance and planning
- Adult/Elder care research and referral services
- Life coaches available by phone, email or online chat
- Everyday needs referrals (e.g., travel arrangements, pet care, movers, restaurant recommendations)