Officers - Tax Savings Accounts

Tax Savings for Officers

Save money every year by using pre-tax funds for eligible healthcare, dependent care and commuting expenses. 

The University offers Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)s, including Healthcare and Dependent Care FSAs, Health Savings Account (HSA), and the Transit/Parking Reimbursement Program (T/PRP) account. Using these tax savings accounts could save you hundreds of dollars on eligible expenses.

  • If you enroll in the 80, 90 or 100 Choice Plus plan or do not to enroll in medical coverage through the University: You can enroll in a Healthcare FSA.
  • If you enroll in the HDHP: You can enroll in an HSA or the Healthcare FSA, but not both.
  • If you are enrolled in a Univerity medical plan or not, you can enroll in the T/PRP and Dependent Care FSA.

Tax Savings Accounts Overview

* IRS limits are subject to change. 

You and/or your tax dependents don’t need to be enrolled in a University health plan to participate in an FSA. To manage FSA expenses, go to; click “Register Now;” use your Social Security Number as your member ID; use 902784 for the group/policy number.