Looking for a New Fitness Option? One Pass is Here
Introducing a new Columbia University benefit to help you stay healthy—One PassTM. With One Pass, you have the flexibility to try different gyms and fitness classes to find something you love. Choose your membership level and get one easy, affordable plan available to you and eligible family members.
One Pass gives you:
- Access to any gym in your chosen network tier
- Access to local fitness studios
- Access to thousands of virtual classes
- Workouts built just for you
- Group fitness classes
- Grocery and home essentials delivery
Choose the plan that's right for you
- Virtual only
- Thousands of on-demand videos and livestreaming classes
- 11,000+ gym locations
- 12,000+ gym and premium locations, including those in Classic
- 14,000+ gym locations, including those in Standard
- 16,000+ gym and premium locations, including those in Premium
Classic-Elite plans come with grocery and home essentials delivery at no extra cost.
*Grocery delivery is not available for the virtual-only plan.
How One Pass Works
- Browse and select your network tier
- Sign up and receive your membership code
- Use your code to enroll at any fitness location in your chosen network
- Visit any location in the price tier you choose – and join online fitness classes, too
- Enjoy grocery and home essentials delivery from your favorite stores – included at no additional cost as part of your One Pass subscription
Have questions about the One Pass program?
Contact One Pass Customer Support at 877-515-9364, Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. - 10 p.m. ET. or view the One Pass FAQs.
Looking for another way to stay active?
Dodge Fitness Center provides the Columbia community with fitness opportunities and exercise space right on the Morningside campus! Receive convenient payroll deductions when enrolled.
One Pass is available for all benefits-eligible employees. You do not need to be enrolled in the Columbia Medical plan to utilize this benefit.
Gym network and other One Pass features vary by membership tier.
One Pass is a voluntary program. The information provided under this program is for general informational purposes only and is not intended to be nor should be construed as medical advice. Individuals should consult an appropriate health care professional before beginning any exercise program and/or to determine what may be right for them.
If you have trouble accessing the One Pass website, please contact the Benefits Service Center at 212-851-7000.